30th Apr 2018
24th Apr 2018
16th Apr 2018
5th Mar 2018
7th Feb 2018
Behaviour for Learning
The “Behaviour for Learning” framework is the Mirfield Free Grammar and Sixth Form Multi-Academy Trust’s approach to promoting positive attitudes to learning and encouraging good behaviour.
The Behaviour for Learning Policy at Colne Valley High School is a statement of good practice that covers all aspects of the Academy that contribute to the development and maintenance of good behaviour and a positive ethos.
All members of the Academy are expected to help maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning, with courtesy and mutual respect as basic requirements.
The aims of 'Behaviour for Learning' are:
- To encourage adherence to an agreed set or principles of behaviour by students.
- To support effective teaching and learning.
- To contribute to mutual respect.
- To gain the agreement and support of all staff (teachers and non-teaching staff) and parents.
A copy of policies and procedures relating to this area can be downloaded below:
- Behaviour for learning policy
- Behaviour for learning guidance - staying on track
- Behaviour for learning and RITA - our values
- Behaviour for learning attitude matrix
- Screening, searching and confiscation
Other Academy policies and procedures can be found using the links below: