11th Sep 2017
7th Sep 2017
6th Sep 2017
30th Aug 2017
13th Jul 2017
Colne Valley High School became a sponsored academy within The Mirfield Free Grammar and Sixth Form Multi Academy Trust on 1st September 2014.The letter confirming the sponsorship by The Mirfield Free Grammar and Sixth Form Multi Academy Trust and conversion to an Academy can be found here.
The MFG MAT governance structure can be found on the MFG MAT website.
Colne Valley High School has a Local Governing Board as part of the MFG MAT governance arrangements.
Governors meet termly as the overall Local Governing Board and within two sub-committees:
- Local Governing Board (LGB)
- LGB Children, Families and Community Sub-Committee
- LGB Standards Sub-Committee
The Local Governing Board is chaired by Mrs J Ryan.
Further information about the Local Governing Board can be requested through the Chair.
The Chair can be contacted:
- in writing at the school address below
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting the Clerk to the LGB in writing or by email as above.
The Clerk to the Local Governing Board is Mrs S Webster.