Colne Valley High School became a sponsored academy within The MFG Academies Trust on 1st September 2014.The letter confirming the sponsorship by The MFG Academies Trust and conversion to an Academy can be found here.
The MFG Academies Trust governance structure can be found on The MFG Academies Trust website.
Colne Valley High School has a Local Governing Board as part of The MFG Academies Trust governance arrangements.
Governors meet termly as the overall Local Governing Board and within two sub-committees:
- Local Governing Board (LGB)
- LGB Children, Families and Community Sub-Committee
- LGB Standards Sub-Committee
The Local Governing Board is chaired by Mrs J Ryan.
Members of the Local Governing Board are:
- Mrs A Barnes
- Mrs L Barker
- Mrs E Borg
- Mrs K Brennan
- Mr J Christian (ex-officio, Academy Principal)
- Mr M Davies
- Mrs C Govan (Co-Chair)
- Mrs K Mills
- Mr M Noble
- Mr M Pheasey
- Mrs J Ryan (Co-Chair)
- Mr C Sykes
- Vacancy: Staff Governor (from 31.05.19)
Further information about the Local Governing Board can be requested through the Chair.
The Chair can be contacted:
- in writing at the school address below
- by email at email@example.com
- by contacting the Clerk to the LGB in writing or by email as above.
The Clerk to the Local Governing Board is Ms P Lunn.