All students are expected and encouraged to make the positive choices regarding their behaviour according to our values and hence develop as responsible, caring individuals who co-operate with each other in a disciplined, tolerant and respectful manner. This will be created by:
- promoting positive behaviour and self-discipline
- promoting self-esteem, self-discipline and a respectful regard for authority and positive relationships based on mutual respect
- ensuring fair treatment for all
- encouraging consistency of response to both positive and negative behaviour
- promoting early intervention
- providing a safe environment free from disruption, violence, discrimination, bullying or any form of harassment.
- encouraging a positive relationship with parents/carers and other stakeholders to develop a shared approach involving all parties in the implementation of this policy and procedures.
- working with outside agencies, as appropriate.
- modelling and reinforcing our values (RITA)
A copy of policy and procedures relating to this area can be viewed and or downloaded using the links below:
- Behaviour Policy: Autumn 2023
- Screening, searching and confiscation
- Mobile Phone Policy: September 2023
Bus code of conduct - please click here to review